Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Pegasus was slated for our 'Clash of the Titans' modern game level in school, the project kind of self terminated once the concept art and a very few models were started. I was going to make the hero's motorcycle and last night I found the file I had started, it took about 3 hours to finish the base model, add details, and assign textures (to give a rough idea of the color scheme). The current count on this mesh is @15000 polys / 30k tris.

Flamethrower Angel

(renamed: Famme, see Feb. 2012)

As promised, a new drawing of the day as well! This is another character design I'm still playing around with. I want it to be simple, but obviously hi-tech, and safe for the user (not always a concern in past flame thrower rig designs). Oh yeah, and sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment